Menthol On Bottom Of Feet I Itch Really Bad, And Breaking Out In Hives, Everything I Itch Gets Puffy And Swollen?

I itch really bad, and breaking out in hives, everything i itch gets puffy and swollen? - menthol on bottom of feet

Ok, I am a boy of 18, early yesterday (Saturday) I woke up with stomach covered in these itchy hives, I went to work and thought it was poison ivy or something, had been sitting Colombia Columbia yesterday in the grass without a shirt, but as the day goes by that start on the fingers and palms to seem really bad and itchy itchy identity and touch each ID is really swollen and puffy now, it seems that everyone is inclined broke my swollen and I have this huge knot in the soles of the feet, as if the balls of barley can be run on them. ACUALLY what happened one Saturday last month, but not bad, and I woke up Sunday and went to the hospital told me it was an allergic reaction to a painkiller was darvaset I cried and swore and below it was not. So, now its happening again, and I have not done anything since the drug recently. Ive only thing that changes are changing jewlrey new regular and menthol cigarettes, plz help any suggestions?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear questioner,

Although you gave me the most information needed for diagnosis, but few people can seggestions for what could be.

First, you said that you were the grass in the vicinity yesterday. could escape from the grass, and the reaction may be somthing growth of allergy in the grass or the grass itself.

may also indicate rubella, and in this case, you should consult a physician if you do not go from your own.

do not say they were sexually active in the last day when you, you'd better not sort of herpes or something like that Chack.

One way or another, put Alovera on him and do not try to bite you, at least not to bite directly on point.


Have a nice day:)

Post a Comment