Pics Of Viginas Close Up Why Do I Feel Like Cryinq Every Time I See Pics Of The Ocean?

Why do i feel like cryinq every time i see pics of the ocean? - pics of viginas close up

I live in Illinois, and I see the sea or rivers BIQ in person. but every time I see him, or when I see pictures cryinq then I feel happy and somthinq. As for the new Disney commercial nature ocean practically mourning. Why?


Here you see the U-advertising:
Then click on the video-teaser trailer
http://disney.go.com/disneynature/oceans/

1 comments:

Geology Rock Star said...

Beautiful things are great, especially when you are on the verge

If you live in Illinois, you should consider a visit to the Great Lakes. Lake Michigan borders a small part of Illinois. Visit the Great Lakes should see a similar effect as the sea

Post a Comment