Shipping A Bed Cross Country Estimated Cost Of Moving Cross-Country?

Estimated Cost of Moving Cross-Country? - shipping a bed cross country

I plan from MA to CA this summer and move to send contributions to buy my furniture and belongings. I walk a bit set (2 dressers, bed, night table, desk), 2 sofas and the rest of my junk.

What should I use as an "average" for comparison? At the moment I'm leaning toward companies that store containers for the packaging and Pick Yourself. Are the companies that help you to pack a lot more expensive?

2 comments:

twistyha... said...

For HER-it options, you do it costs about $ 2500 - 3000, Full Service, about $ 5,000.

It seems you do not have much property. If the company is not too valuable, you can with less stress in sellings MA and purchase gently used items at CA.

Good luck to you!

jesa said...

Proof:

www.ProMoversNetwork.com
www.VanLines.com / Cross-Country Skiing
www.Moving.com

Post a Comment