Silver Votive Candles I Need Suggestions For A Couple Of Large Inexpensive Party Centerpieces, Homemade Would Be Best...?

I need suggestions for a couple of large inexpensive party centerpieces, homemade would be best...? - silver votive candles

We throw a Sweet 16 party for our daughter in a few months, so I wanted a head start on the decorations you need. The clubhouse has a large fireplace near the dance floor. The mantle is about 16 meters wide. A part of the 8 'fire runs all the way to the wall above the mantle, so that several yards from the bare rock on either side of the mantle. Personally, I like how the stone looks, so I decided to make a 4 'x 8' Sweet 16 characters vary from one part of the rock above the fireplace.

Its theme is black and white w / touch of silver accent. I feel like something big for the needs of each end of the mantle of stone wall equilibrium. I thought black and white pen tricks to do, but thought it might be a little closer to the top of his 16th Birthday. I'm pretty useful, you do something with your hand should be no problem. If I like the idea of a device on the mantle, I can place a smaller version of the buffet table to make percenterpiece.

A few other points that can help to promote ideas, I decided to icicles on the lining layer of soft lighting and a candle lit in the fireplace screen to the fireplace for a softer lighting. (It's too hot for a fire) in the period.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I understand correctly, you try to hide a wall. In celebration of my daughters, I took the plastic tablecloths and stapled to the upper and lower wall. I changed the colors, the walls until they fall. I did not have to pay for basic food, because to hide the front of the plastic. In another area, that the large metal wrapper) (coil, used to be backed up more than table linen. He seemed very good and cheap. If you have money to spend, you can use the fabric in place.

Post a Comment